Register Your Vendor Information
Register your business information below and join our purpose! After filling out the form you will be directed to a page where you will choose your preferred vendor package.
Every artist will be promoted on our event site and have the opportunity to show and sell work directly to the public. Each artist will be assigned to a space provided with a 6 foot table and two chairs. Hanging materials, walls, displays, etc. must be furnished by the artist. Electricity is available at this event.
(Preferred vendor package selection on next page)
Vendor space 10 x 10 $145 plus $25.00 registration fee inside the Marriott ballroom. One table and two chairs provided.
Vendor Workshop 10×20 $295.00 plus $25.00 registration fee. White tent, two 6 foot tables, two chairs provided. Outside the Courtyard.
Event Sponsor $1,000 including a vendor promotional table 10×20 space, outside the Courtyard with two 6 foot tables, two chairs & marketing campaign.
Food vendor 10 x 10 $500.00 a white tent, a 6 foot table with two chairs. Food vendors will be located outside the Marriott courtyard.
Submit certificate showing liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and naming Courtyard by Marriott EL Cajon. If your a member of The East County Art Association, no insurance require. Welcome to Join East County Art Association. Yearly Fee $35.00 register at www.eastcountyart.org.
- All work must be original, handcrafted work which complies with the media definitions listed
- Work must be designed and created by the artist solely.
- Artists must be present with their work for the entire days of the event.
- All artists must check in at Registration upon arrival. Photo ID is required.
- The events Director reserves the right to add additional artist areas such as “Emerging Artists” or other specialty areas in the show if deemed appropriate to the overall growth and development of the event.
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis as determined by the date and time of the online booth paymen.
- Artists are responsible for collecting and paying all applicable state and local licensing fees and sales tax.
- We maintain a no refund policy once you have been accepted into the event and paid for your booth.
- Artists must be present on site for the full hours of the festival, 11am to 6pm on Saturday
- Artists must comply with all event safety rquirements, non-smoking policy, and local and state laws.
- This is a rain or shine event.